Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference
Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
Topics discussed include: impact of brexit; regulation in uncertain times; renewable energy; new electricity market structures; investment in infrastructure post 2020; wind energy; natural gas market development; energy and climate; European energy policy; winter packages. Plenary and workshop sessions will hear from local and international expert speakers.
There are a limited number of high quality exhibition spaces still available which presents a valuable opportunity for making contacts, and profiling goods and services.
**To receive 10% discount please quote ~Utility Week when booking**
Tel: +353 (0)1 661 3755
- Eon boss mourns fall of “evidence-based policy” Energy market interventions “eroding” investor confidence
- Former Thames Water chief joins WRc board Martin Baggs says this is “an exciting time” to be joining the innovation consultancy
- Whitehead: ‘Fraudulent’ Tory price cap won’t fix energy market The Conservative party will "kick price rises down the road" with its approach to market intervention
- Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference 13/06/2017 Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
- Utility Week Stars Awards 23/06/2017 Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office...
- Utility Week Energy Summit 29/06/2017 The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors,...
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...