Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference
Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
Topics discussed include: impact of brexit; regulation in uncertain times; renewable energy; new electricity market structures; investment in infrastructure post 2020; wind energy; natural gas market development; energy and climate; European energy policy; winter packages. Plenary and workshop sessions will hear from local and international expert speakers.
There are a limited number of high quality exhibition spaces still available which presents a valuable opportunity for making contacts, and profiling goods and services.
**To receive 10% discount please quote ~Utility Week when booking**
Tel: +353 (0)1 661 3755
- Bristol Water’s chief financial officer resigns Mick Axtell has a 12-month notice period but is looking for his "next opportunity"
- Lord Henley appointed as new BEIS under secretary Peer replaces Lord Prior of Brampton who had held the role since December last year
- Lord Hutton appointed Energy UK chair Former Labour minister replaces Sir David Arculus in December
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...