Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference
Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
Topics discussed include: impact of brexit; regulation in uncertain times; renewable energy; new electricity market structures; investment in infrastructure post 2020; wind energy; natural gas market development; energy and climate; European energy policy; winter packages. Plenary and workshop sessions will hear from local and international expert speakers.
There are a limited number of high quality exhibition spaces still available which presents a valuable opportunity for making contacts, and profiling goods and services.
**To receive 10% discount please quote ~Utility Week when booking**
Tel: +353 (0)1 661 3755
- Scottish Renewables appoints new chief executive Claire Mack succeeds Niall Stuart as Scottish Renewables chief executive
- New chairman for Scottish water market operator Former chairman of the Scottish Environment Protection Agency joins Central Market Agency
- Industry fears negative price cap fallout Survey reveals concern over price regulation impacts and Brexit
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before,...
- Utility Week HR Forum 26/09/2017 The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in...
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....