Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference
Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
Topics discussed include: impact of brexit; regulation in uncertain times; renewable energy; new electricity market structures; investment in infrastructure post 2020; wind energy; natural gas market development; energy and climate; European energy policy; winter packages. Plenary and workshop sessions will hear from local and international expert speakers.
There are a limited number of high quality exhibition spaces still available which presents a valuable opportunity for making contacts, and profiling goods and services.
**To receive 10% discount please quote ~Utility Week when booking**
Tel: +353 (0)1 661 3755
- Energy Systems Catapult takes on team from Energy Technologies Institute 18-strong team transfers ahead of 2019 closure
- Horizon Nuclear Power announces new appointments Rabih Hafez joins as project planning unit director
- Thames Water appoints first chief digital officer Having a digital chief officer will “transform the way we work” says chief executive
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...