Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Northumbrian Water faces strike action over pension dispute Northumbrian Water could face strikes and further industrial action by trade union members in relation to an ongoing pension...
- Ex-minister Barker named as new peer Former climate change minister Greg Barker has been confirmed as one of 45 new peers to enter the House of Lords.
- EDF Energy's smart meter programme to be hit by strike action EDF Energy's smart meter installation programme is to be affected by a 24-hour strike by 500 workers on 2 September after...
- NUCLEAR OPERATIONS AND DECOM SUMMIT 2015 21/09/2015 The Institution s globally recognised DECOM event has been rewritten!
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 24/11/2015 Taking place on November 24th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, the Utility Week Health & Safety Conference is the...
- Utility Week Awards 14/12/2015 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 20/01/2016 <b>With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the...