Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Eon leader becomes Co-operative Energy CEO Co-operative Energy has appointed David Bird, Eon’s current managing director of its residential and metering business, as...
- Welsh retailer to capitalise on English water market Welsh Water parent company Glas Cymru has made a move to capitalise on the opening of the English retail market.
- Chris Loughlin takes over as British Water chairman Chris Loughlin, chief executive of Pennon Group, owner of South West Water and Viridor, has taken up the position of...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt 16/03/2017 If the macroeconomic changes of the last few months have taught the utility sector anything, it is that companies must have...
- Future Networks 21/03/2017 Networks are under pressure to create the energy system of tomorrow today, and by March 2017, the environment in which they...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 21/03/2017 Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of...
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting...