Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Which? executive director resigns Richard Lloyd, executive director of Which? will leave the consumer organisation in May after five years.
- One month more for Stars Awards entries There are just four weeks before the deadline for entry into the Utility Week Stars Awards 2016.
- CIWEM chief executive steps down The Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) is undergoing a change of leadership this month as...
- Utility Week Future Networks Conference 15/03/2016 <b>The 2nd Annual Utility Week Future Networks is a perfect platform to find out about electricity and gas networks...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 16/03/2016 <b>The changing UK economic landscape has impacted the way people are paying their utilities bills and inevitably consumer...
- WWT Water Ireland 21/04/2016 The 5th annual WWT Water Ireland Conference will address key advances and challenges in the water sector, with sessions...
- UK Energy Innovation Awards 2016 28/04/2016 Innovate, Nominate, Celebrate