Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Former Thames Water chief joins WRc board Martin Baggs says this is “an exciting time” to be joining the innovation consultancy
- Whitehead: ‘Fraudulent’ Tory price cap won’t fix energy market The Conservative party will "kick price rises down the road" with its approach to market intervention
- Strike looms at Hinkley as row erupts over bonus pay Contractors accused of trying to build £18 billion nuclear plant "on the cheap"
- Energy Ireland 2017: Ireland's largest annual energy conference 13/06/2017 Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
- Utility Week Stars Awards 23/06/2017 Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office...
- Utility Week Energy Summit 29/06/2017 The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors,...
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...