Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Waterwise warns of water efficiency skills gap Water efficiency should be "core" to retail service innovation
- Whitehead: CMA revisit required Shadow energy minister criticises missed opportunities in authority’s energy market investigation.
- Shadow BEIS secretary quits Labour's shadow energy secretary has resigned after a vote to trigger the UK's exit from the EU.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 <b>Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an...
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case...
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving...
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting...