Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Lib Dems name ex-MP as energy spokeswoman The Liberal Democrats have named former MP Lynne Featherstone as their energy and climate change spokesperson.
- MOSL set to expand management team Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL) is set to expand its management team as it takes control of the water market opening...
- DWI names new chief inspector The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has announced that Marcus Rink has been appointed as chief inspector of drinking water...
- IDA 2015 World Congress 29/08/2015 The International Desalination Association (IDA) announces that it has selected San Diego as the site for its 2015 World...
- Utility Week HR Conference 09/09/2015 The 3rd Annual Utility Week HR Forum once again brings together HR, training, recruitment and people development...
- Utility Week Congress 14/10/2015 The <b>Utility Week Congress, Exhibition and Networking Dinner</b> bring together forward-thinking leaders from the UK...
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 24/11/2015 Taking place on November 24th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, the Utility Week Health & Safety Conference is the...