Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- MOSL names utility veteran as chief executive Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL) has named utility veteran Ben Jeffs as its inaugural chief executive.
- Defra names new permanent secretary The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has named a former rail executive as its new permanent...
- Smart meter consumer campaign left without a chairman Smart Energy GB has announced that Baroness Margaret McDonagh has stood down from her position as non-executive chair of the...
- Utility Week Gas and Power Asset Management Conference 02/07/2015 Utility Week's 3rd annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is the must-attend event for organisations seeking new...
- IDA 2015 World Congress 29/08/2015 The International Desalination Association (IDA) announces that it has selected San Diego as the site for its 2015 World...
- Utility Week HR Forum 2015 09/09/2015 The 3rd Annual Utility Week HR Forum once again brings together HR, training, recruitment and people development...
- Utility Week Awards 14/12/2015 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...