Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Utility Week awards 2015: finalists announced The finalists for the Utility Week Awards 2015 have been named.
- Labour sets out shadow Decc duties The Labour party’s shadow energy team has agreed the policy responsibilities of each new shadow minister, with a greater...
- New finance director appointed at Drax Will Gardiner has been appointed as the new finance director at Drax, replacing Tony Quinlan who stepped down in May.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 01/12/2015 Building on the success of the last three years, WWT's 4th Annual Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will...
- Utility Week Awards 14/12/2015 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 20/01/2016 <b>With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 21/01/2016 Energy utilities must be at the top of their game when it comes to consumer strategy, collaboration and communication.