Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Dong Energy names new sales and marketing director Dong Energy has named Ashley Phillips as its new sales and marketing director.
- Southern Water chief executive to step down next year Southern Water chief executive Matthew Wright will leave the company next year, after more than six years as chief...
- Severn Trent triples apprentice intake Severn Trent has announced it has tripled its intake of apprentices this year, recruiting the most the company has taken on...
- UW Congress 18/10/2016 <b>The Utility Week Congress is the flagship annual event for forward-thinking water, gas and electricity sector leaders...
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 2016 29/11/2016 <b>Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th Annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference and...
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 30/11/2016 <b>The 4th annual Utility Week Health & Safety Conference is an essential event for SHEW professionals seeking input...
- Utility Week Awards 12/12/2016 <b>Utility Week's industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...