Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- MOSL appoints new chief operating officer Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL) has announced the appointment of Mark Coulthread, as interim chief operating...
- Ebico names new non-executive director The UK’s first not-for-profit energy supplier, Ebico, has announced the appointment of Stephen Knight as a new non-executive...
- Pennon chief joins British Water board British Water has announced Pennon Group chief executive Chris Loughlin will join its board as a non-executive director this...
- WWT Wales Water Conference 2016 25/05/2016 The 3rd annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the only event uniquely aimed at the Welsh water sector. This timely...
- Energy Ireland 2016: Ireland's largest annual energy conference 16/06/2016 Energy Ireland is a not-to-be missed event for those with an interest in Irish energy.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 22/06/2016 The 3rd Annual Water Industry Energy Conference will bring together energy and carbon managers, asset, operations,...
- Utility Week Energy Summit 05/07/2016 The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors,...