Network Asset Performance Conference
With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
Taking place on 21 September 2017 in Birmingham, the Network Asset Performance Conference will bring asset leaders together to build asset resilience, meet the surging demands of customers, learn how best to manage and interpret influxes of data, and ultimately think smarter with their assets.
The event will assess the regulatory landscape, explore the opportunities created by new technologies, including predictive asset management, and tackle the impact of climate change as we move to an era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital update from Ofgem post-Brexit and ahead of RIIO2
- Find out how to mitigate risk and build network resilience
- Explore the opportunities created by new technologies including predictive analytics
- Find out how to better utilise data to measure asset performance
- Learn how to maintain asset performance in the face of extreme weather events
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Suleman Alli, Director of strategy and regulation, UK Power Networks
- Jonathan Brearley, Senior partner, networks, Ofgem
- Scott Mathieson, Director, network planning & regulation, SP Energy Networks
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Greg Dodd, Head of asset strategy, Northern Gas Networks
- Bethan Winter, Systems operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dan Wilson, Asset data manager, Electricity North West
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Stewart Whyte, Asset policy manager, National Grid
- Phil Lawton, Practice manager - power systems, Energy Systems Catapult
- Philip Dingle, Director, Lucy Electric
- Jeff Casey, Senior electrical engineer and project development, Burns & McDonnell
The day is sponsored by Burns & McDonnell and Lucy Electric and chaired by Network Content director Ellen Bennett.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
- STA chief executive to step down It has been a “real privilege to support the growth of a unique technology” says Barwell
- SSE reaps the financial rewards of diversity ‘An inclusive and diverse organisation is essential to our human capital strategy.’
- Drax Group announces new chief executive Will Gardiner to replace Dorothy Thompson, who is stepping down.
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...