Utility Week Congress
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
The journalistic expertise, authority and integrity associated with Utility Week will again be brought to life on stage, as the sector’s leading lights join government, regulators and investors for strategic dialogue and debate.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight to adapt to the evolving regulatory landscape, make the sector more attractive to investors, build trust with customers and drive innovation across the sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director – water services, Defra
- David Gray, Chairman, Ofgem
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Jonathan Oxley, Group director for competition, Ofcom
- Liv Garfield, Chief executive officer, Severn Trent Water
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive officer, E.ON UK
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive officer, Thames Water
- Béatrice Bigois, Managing director, customers, EDF Energy
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive officer, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Bennett, Director, UK regulation, National Grid
- Mel Karam, Chief executive officer, Bristol Water
- Natasha Hobday, Group policy and regulation director, First Utility
- Alex Plant, Director of regulation, Anglian Water
- Dr Stephen Bird, Managing director, South West Water
- Drew Ritchie, Director of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Paul Bircham, Commercial strategy & support director, Electricity North West
- Stephen Parker, Regulation director, Northern Gas Networks
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into market reform and regulatory priorities to adapt your business strategy
- Find out how utility leaders are re-thinking their strategies to meet long-term challenges
- Explore opportunities to capitalise on new business models
- Be inspired by companies embracing digital disruption and driving transformation within their organisations
- Find out how your peers are driving innovation & resilience within their businesses
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/congress
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before,...
- Utility Week HR Forum 26/09/2017 The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in...
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....