Utility Week Congress
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
The journalistic expertise, authority and integrity associated with Utility Week will again be brought to life on stage, as the sector’s leading lights join government, regulators and investors for strategic dialogue and debate.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight to adapt to the evolving regulatory landscape, make the sector more attractive to investors, build trust with customers and drive innovation across the sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director – water services, Defra
- David Gray, Chairman, Ofgem
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Jonathan Oxley, Group director for competition, Ofcom
- Liv Garfield, Chief executive officer, Severn Trent Water
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive officer, E.ON UK
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive officer, Thames Water
- Béatrice Bigois, Managing director, customers, EDF Energy
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive officer, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Bennett, Director, UK regulation, National Grid
- Mel Karam, Chief executive officer, Bristol Water
- Natasha Hobday, Group policy and regulation director, First Utility
- Alex Plant, Director of regulation, Anglian Water
- Dr Stephen Bird, Managing director, South West Water
- Drew Ritchie, Director of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Paul Bircham, Commercial strategy & support director, Electricity North West
- Stephen Parker, Regulation director, Northern Gas Networks
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into market reform and regulatory priorities to adapt your business strategy
- Find out how utility leaders are re-thinking their strategies to meet long-term challenges
- Explore opportunities to capitalise on new business models
- Be inspired by companies embracing digital disruption and driving transformation within their organisations
- Find out how your peers are driving innovation & resilience within their businesses
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/congress
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- National Grid names new system operator chief EirGrid chief executive moves to lead legal separation of the system operator function from National Grid
- Former Thames Water boss joins Thames 21 board Charity strengthens board for new five-year plan
- Chief engineer aims to bring ‘new technical focus’ to Ofgem Enhancing technical capabilities “essential” for supporting energy system transformation
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...