Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference
Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
There has never been a more crucial time for the utility sector to create strong partnerships with customers and collection agencies alike to build trust and protect vulnerable customers.
Amid economic uncertainty and rising costs for day-to-day essentials, the average household is seeing an increase in its debt-to-income ratio. How can the utility sector better identify vulnerable customers, work in partnership with them, strategically engage third parties and improve collections?
This essential event offers you the opportunity to network with leading suppliers in credit management, benchmark your billing and collection practices, develop innovative ways to reduce bad debt and more.
Expert speakers include:
- Philip King, Chief executive officer, Chartered Institute of Credit Management (Conference chair)
- Peter Wallwork, Chief executive officer, Credit Services Association
- Karen Walker, Credit & collections director, British Gas
- Michelle Atkinson, Head of income domestic retail, United Utilities
- Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
- Claire Moore, Head of collections, E.ON UK
- Simon Bell, Collections performance manager, First Utility
- Claire Differ, Utilities manager, Coventry Citizens Advice Bureau
This conference will equip you with the tools to:
Take preventative steps to reduce debt and increase engagement
- Recognise vulnerability and accommodate ability to pay
- Collaborate with the third sector to understand customers
- Effectively collect and manage your customer data
- Provide a tailored experience that reduces “cost to serve”
- Develop a multi-channel approach to increase collections
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/debt
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Ofgem chairman David Gray to step down Recruitment process for a new chair to begin shortly
- Ofgem ‘disappointed’ to lose Rachel Fletcher to Ofwat Fletcher will join Ofwat as CEO on 8 January, and Ofgem is looking for her replacement
- Utility Week Awards winners revealed More than 1,400 people from across the utilities industry attended the 2017 awards
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...