Utility Week Consumer Debt
If the macroeconomic changes of the last few months have taught the utility sector anything, it is that companies must have nuanced strategies in place to deal with household debt.
Debt strategies in the utilities sector are evolving, driven by fresh technology, regulation and mounting competition. In volatile times, customer circumstances may alter in new and difficult to predict ways, making the tough task of identifying nascent debt problems that much harder.
For utilities who aspire to proactive debt management, this is a real problem. They must find ways of improving and increasing customer contacts as well as building better data insights if they want to support a meaningful collections strategy.
On 16 March in Birmingham at the 9th annual Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, sponsored by Arum, experts will showcase their developing approaches and give insight into the next hurdles they face as they continue the mission to eliminate bad debt.
This CPD-certified conference will equip you with the tools to: - Use data to build a holistic picture of your customers - Ensure you are up to date with Ofgem's & Ofwat's regulation and policy updates - Create innovative approaches to Smart Meter data & technology - Prevent billing delays through accurately tracking transient tenants - Operationalise your approach to fraud
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Deven Ghelani, Director, Policy in Practice
- John Russell, Senior director of strategy & planning, Ofwat
- Meghna Tewari, Head of consumer vulnerability strategy consumers & competition division, Ofgem
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation & policy, RWE npower
- Ian Parry, Head of credit operations, First Utility
- Stuart Ledger, Chief financial officer retail, Thames Water
- Jo Causon, Chief executive officer, The Institute of Customer Service
- Karen Walker, Credit & collections director, British Gas
- Fiona Bailey, Head of income domestic retail, United Utilities
- Mark Fawcitt, Credit risk manager & collections strategy lead, Scottish Power
- Steve George, Customer services director, South East Water
- Daniel Walker-Nolan, Principal policy manager - energy & consumer policy, Citizens Advice
- Phillip King, Chief executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management (conference chair)
- Sandy Duckett , Principal utilities and collections specialist, Arum
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.utilityweek.co.uk/debt/
Alternatively, contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0) 1342 332041 or email email@example.com
For sponsorship and exhibition contact Richard Powell on +44 (0) 1342 332062 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy Systems Catapult takes on team from Energy Technologies Institute 18-strong team transfers ahead of 2019 closure
- Horizon Nuclear Power announces new appointments Rabih Hafez joins as project planning unit director
- Thames Water appoints first chief digital officer Having a digital chief officer will “transform the way we work” says chief executive
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...