Utility Week Consumer Debt
If the macroeconomic changes of the last few months have taught the utility sector anything, it is that companies must have nuanced strategies in place to deal with household debt.
Debt strategies in the utilities sector are evolving, driven by fresh technology, regulation and mounting competition. In volatile times, customer circumstances may alter in new and difficult to predict ways, making the tough task of identifying nascent debt problems that much harder.
For utilities who aspire to proactive debt management, this is a real problem. They must find ways of improving and increasing customer contacts as well as building better data insights if they want to support a meaningful collections strategy.
On 16 March in Birmingham at the 9th annual Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, sponsored by Arum, experts will showcase their developing approaches and give insight into the next hurdles they face as they continue the mission to eliminate bad debt.
This CPD-certified conference will equip you with the tools to: - Use data to build a holistic picture of your customers - Ensure you are up to date with Ofgem's & Ofwat's regulation and policy updates - Create innovative approaches to Smart Meter data & technology - Prevent billing delays through accurately tracking transient tenants - Operationalise your approach to fraud
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Deven Ghelani, Director, Policy in Practice
- John Russell, Senior director of strategy & planning, Ofwat
- Meghna Tewari, Head of consumer vulnerability strategy consumers & competition division, Ofgem
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation & policy, RWE npower
- Ian Parry, Head of credit operations, First Utility
- Stuart Ledger, Chief financial officer retail, Thames Water
- Jo Causon, Chief executive officer, The Institute of Customer Service
- Karen Walker, Credit & collections director, British Gas
- Fiona Bailey, Head of income domestic retail, United Utilities
- Mark Fawcitt, Credit risk manager & collections strategy lead, Scottish Power
- Steve George, Customer services director, South East Water
- Daniel Walker-Nolan, Principal policy manager - energy & consumer policy, Citizens Advice
- Phillip King, Chief executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management (conference chair)
- Sandy Duckett , Principal utilities and collections specialist, Arum
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.utilityweek.co.uk/debt/
Alternatively, contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0) 1342 332041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition contact Richard Powell on +44 (0) 1342 332062 email@example.com
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand...
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference & Exhibiton 02/11/2017 The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water...
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...