Utility Week Energy Summit
The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors, consultants and wider stakeholders to debate and shape UK energy policy.
The 2017 event will reassess Britain's place in a post-Brexit world; take a pragmatic approach to medium-term energy strategy; assess the challenges and opportunities of an integrated energy system; and tackle the best way forward to realise a long-term energy vision in the UK.
The day is being chaired by Roger Harrabin, Environment analyst, BBC.
High-profile speakers include:
- Rt Hon Ed Davey, former secretary of state for energy & climate change and chairman, Mongoose Energy
- Iain Wright MP, Chair, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee
- Vincent de Rivaz CBE, Chief executive officer, EDF Energy
- Keith Anderson, Chief corporate officer, ScottishPower and chief executive officer, ScottishPower Renewables
- Basil Scarsella, Chief executive officer, UK Power Networks
- Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
- Gareth Burns, Managing director, Statoil Energy Ventures
- Dr Rachel Cooper, Head of energy storage, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Dr Felix Lerch, Country chairman UK, Uniper
- Andy Koss, Chief executive, Drax Power
- Cordi O'Hara, Director, UK system operator, National Grid
Why you should attend
- Discuss the likely implications of Brexit on UK energy & climate change policy
- Debate the practicalities of ensuring security of supply in the medium term
- Assess the investor landscape for renewable energy and the low-carbon economy
- Gain insight into the challenges of delivering a smart, flexible and integrated energy system
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/summit
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- ADSM and Peel Water become latest water retail licensees Two more new entrants granted permission to participate in open water market, bringing the total to 22
- Liquidity will be ‘a real challenge’ for local energy markets Trading across a series of local markets may help to overcome the issue
- View customers as active participants in water sector, says Ross Water firms urged to think “differently and more radically” about customers
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case...
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving...
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting...
- Utility Week Stars Awards 23/06/2017 <b>Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office...