Utility Week Energy Wales Conference
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Prys Davies, Deputy director, energy, water & flood, Welsh Government
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive officer, Wales and West Utilities
- Mike Unsworth, Director of construction & engineering, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Greg Evans, Safety & generation director, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Chris Clarke, Director of asset management & HS&E, Wales & West Utilities
- David Jones, Chief executive officer, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum; Director, Marine Energy Wales
- David Club, Director, Renewable UK Cymru
- Ian Marshall, Green gas development manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dr Mike Pedley, Head of energy, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Keith Davies, Planning, landscape, energy & climate change manager, Natural Resources Wales
- Faithful Chanda, Innovation & low carbon networks engineer, Western Power Distribution
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Policy, regulation & investment plans
- Renewables, regeneration & new energy technologies
- Innovation & research: case studies
- The future of energy in wales
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMB demands ‘home-grown’ energy supplies Chinese-built “pop up power stations” are not the answer claims trade union
- Affinity Water appoints new chief financial officer Stuart Ledger joins Affinity Water from Thames Water
- Extra Energy bottom in customer service league Supplier claims it has a “plan in place” and already seeing significant improvements
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before,...
- Utility Week HR Forum 26/09/2017 The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in...
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....