Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
A perfect safety record is still a pipe dream for most utilities – but anything less is unacceptable. It is essential to know what can go wrong and how to actively engage your workforce and partners to stop incidents before they happen.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into health and safety projects. It will enable delegates to reflect on lesson learned from the past and progress to create a safer and healthier environment for all workers, both permeant staff and contractors.
Expert speakers include:
- Penny Taylor, Head of utilities team, Health & Safety Executive
- Karl Simons, Head of safety, health and wellbeing, Thames Water
- Peter Vujanic, Head of health safety & environment, UK Power Networks
- Alan Rankin, Head of health & safety, National Grid
- Brett Stinton, Head of HSEQ, Northumbrian Water Group
- Claire Simmonds, Business leader health safety & wellbeing, Severn Trent Water
- Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water
- Sandra Morse Weaver, Occupational health manager, Wales and West Utilities
- Judith Grant, Associate director health and wellbeing, MACE
- Stephen Kennedy, Regional director, MWH Treatment
- Louise Ward, Policy standards and communications director, British Safety Council
- Caroline McLeod, Group head of occupational health, Kier Group
Why you should attend:
- Apply the latest policy and regulatory updates from the HSE
- Better engage your supply chain and key stakeholders
- Maintain best practice in process safety
- Hear the latest technological advances which can reduce risk in your work place
- Improve awareness and support for mental health at work
- Combat work-related stress, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hs
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Bristol Water’s chief financial officer resigns Mick Axtell has a 12-month notice period but is looking for his "next opportunity"
- Lord Henley appointed as new BEIS under secretary Peer replaces Lord Prior of Brampton who had held the role since December last year
- Lord Hutton appointed Energy UK chair Former Labour minister replaces Sir David Arculus in December
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...