Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
A perfect safety record is still a pipe dream for most utilities – but anything less is unacceptable. It is essential to know what can go wrong and how to actively engage your workforce and partners to stop incidents before they happen.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into health and safety projects. It will enable delegates to reflect on lesson learned from the past and progress to create a safer and healthier environment for all workers, both permeant staff and contractors.
Expert speakers include:
- Penny Taylor, Head of utilities team, Health & Safety Executive
- Karl Simons, Head of safety, health and wellbeing, Thames Water
- Peter Vujanic, Head of health safety & environment, UK Power Networks
- Alan Rankin, Head of health & safety, National Grid
- Brett Stinton, Head of HSEQ, Northumbrian Water Group
- Claire Simmonds, Business leader health safety & wellbeing, Severn Trent Water
- Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water
- Sandra Morse Weaver, Occupational health manager, Wales and West Utilities
- Judith Grant, Associate director health and wellbeing, MACE
- Stephen Kennedy, Regional director, MWH Treatment
- Louise Ward, Policy standards and communications director, British Safety Council
- Caroline McLeod, Group head of occupational health, Kier Group
Why you should attend:
- Apply the latest policy and regulatory updates from the HSE
- Better engage your supply chain and key stakeholders
- Maintain best practice in process safety
- Hear the latest technological advances which can reduce risk in your work place
- Improve awareness and support for mental health at work
- Combat work-related stress, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hs
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand...
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference & Exhibiton 02/11/2017 The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water...
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...