Utility Week HR Forum
The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in the utility sector.
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Join HR directors, business partners and senior managers at the Utility Week HR Forum 2017 as the key challenges for HR professionals in the utility sector are discussed in a collaborative and engaging conference in the heart of Birmingham this September
This CPD-certified conference will enable you to:
- Drive collaboration in the utility sector to address the skill shortage
- Learn how to engage your CEO and management team to become a strategic business partner
-Explore creative ways to incentivise and reward employees
- Gain insight into different leadership identification and training methods
-Solve problems that prevent you from hitting talent recruitment and retention targets
Experts speakers sharing their insight include:
- Nick Ellins, Chief executive officer, Energy & Utility Skills
- Dr Felix Lerch,Country chairman UK, Uniper
- Fiona Guthrie, Group HR director, Anglian Water
- Fiona Sweeting, Colleague engagement director, Northern Gas Networks
- Sarah Hopkins, People & engagement director, Wales & West Utilities
- Mark Oliver, Director of business services, Wales & West Utilities
- Paul Macfarlane, HR director, Amey
- Debbie Ryan, HR director, Affinity Water
- Sally McGuire, Head of talent & resourcing, Electricity North West
- Chris Mead, Head of HR, National Grid Gas Distribution
- Beth Jones, HR business partner, Wales & West Utilities - HR 'rising star'
- Penny Tamkin, Director, employer research & consultancy, Institute for Employment Studies (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hr
For further details, please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email RachaelCannon@favhouse.com
Follow us on Twitter @utilityweekfor event updates and use #utilityhr to tweet about the event.
- National Grid names new system operator chief EirGrid chief executive moves to lead legal separation of the system operator function from National Grid
- Former Thames Water boss joins Thames 21 board Charity strengthens board for new five-year plan
- Chief engineer aims to bring ‘new technical focus’ to Ofgem Enhancing technical capabilities “essential” for supporting energy system transformation
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...