Utility Week Stars Awards
Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office staff, recognising individuals and teams from energy and water businesses.
Do you know an unsung hero? Do you go above and beyond the call of duty? Does your team deserve industry recognition?
Keeping the lights on and the taps running is no mean feat. Every day, the people behind the UK's utilities go above and beyond the call of duty to deliver these vital services to homes and businesses.
The Utility Week Stars Awards promises to bring together and celebrate the true heroes of utilities, so what are you waiting for? Enter today and give yourself the opportunity to join past winners such as UK Power Networks, Morrison Utility Services, SGN Ltd, plus many more!
Winners will be announced at the ultimate summer party on 23 June 2017 at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate.
The entry deadline is 3 March, please ensure your entries are submitted by this date to avoid disappointment!
The categories for 2017 are:
- Big Bang Award for Innovation
- Constellation Award for collaborative work with a customer community
- Constellation Award for collaborative work with education
- Constellation Awards for collaborative work with a supplier
- Customer culture award
- Data Demon Award
- Health and Safety Champion - Initiative
- Health and Safety Champion - Individual
- Hero Award - Individual
- Hero Award - Team
- Rising Star Award
- Shooting Star Award
- Supernova Award for Long Service
See the criteria's here: http://www.utilityweekstars.co.uk/2017/en/page/categories
Register your intention to enter and gain an extra week!
By telling us which categories you may be interested in entering, you will earn yourself a weeks' extension on the final deadline.
Register your interest here: http://www.utilityweekstars.co.uk/2017/en/page/intention-to-enter
Should you require any help with your entry, please contact Carla Staden on 01342 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- REA appoints new head of electric vehicles New head’s role will be to champion the use of ultra-low emission vehicles
- Ofwat loses senior director Ofwat begins the search for a new senior director of customers and casework
- Thames Water names new retail MD Kelly MacFarlane succeeds Ian Cain as managing director of customer service and retail
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case...
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving...
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting...
- Utility Week Stars Awards 23/06/2017 <b>Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office...