Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018
Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and non-household customer professionals in the UK water sector.
With the non-domestic retail market open, planning underway for PR19 and potential for domestic competition on the horizon, there has never been a more critical time for water companies to take stock of their customer engagement strategy.
The 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference will bring leading customer experts together to share their experiences and insight in this rapidly evolving industry.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into improving customer engagement, building data insight and behavioural economic practice models, and adapting to the future of domestic and non-domestic customer expectations.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Jones, Chief executive officer, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Russell, Senior director of strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Sarah Bentley, Chief customer officer, Severn Trent Water
- Jo Causon, Chief executive officer, Institute of Customer Service
- Tony Smith, Chief executive officer, Consumer Council for Water
- Jo Mayes, Director of customer operations, Business Stream
- Louise Beardmore, Director of customer service, United Utilities
- Simon Parsons, Director of strategic customer service planning, Scottish Water
- Alun Shurmer, Director of customer strategy and communications, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jo Osborn, Head of communications, South East Water
- Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
- James Muir, Transformation development manager, Northumbrian Water
- Teresa Perchard, Chair – customer scrutiny group, Affinity Water
- Nicola Eaton-Sawford, Managing director, Customer whisperers (Chair)
Why you should attend
- Discuss the replacement of SIM and the best ways to measure satisfaction
- Question thought leaders in a panel session about MOSL’s take on the retail market 10 months on
- Hear about the increasing role of scrutiny by CCGs
- Learn about best practice with omni-channel communication
- Hear an award-winning approach to behavioural economic practices
- Learn how your peers are including the customer in future investment planning
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/water
If you have any queries about the event, contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofgem chairman David Gray to step down Recruitment process for a new chair to begin shortly
- Ofgem ‘disappointed’ to lose Rachel Fletcher to Ofwat Fletcher will join Ofwat as CEO on 8 January, and Ofgem is looking for her replacement
- Utility Week Awards winners revealed More than 1,400 people from across the utilities industry attended the 2017 awards
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...