Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018
Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and non-household customer professionals in the UK water sector.
With the non-domestic retail market open, planning underway for PR19 and potential for domestic competition on the horizon, there has never been a more critical time for water companies to take stock of their customer engagement strategy.
The 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference will bring leading customer experts together to share their experiences and insight in this rapidly evolving industry.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into improving customer engagement, building data insight and behavioural economic practice models, and adapting to the future of domestic and non-domestic customer expectations.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Jones, Chief executive officer, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Russell, Senior director of strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Sarah Bentley, Chief customer officer, Severn Trent Water
- Jo Causon, Chief executive officer, Institute of Customer Service
- Tony Smith, Chief executive officer, Consumer Council for Water
- Jo Mayes, Director of customer operations, Business Stream
- Louise Beardmore, Director of customer service, United Utilities
- Simon Parsons, Director of strategic customer service planning, Scottish Water
- Alun Shurmer, Director of customer strategy and communications, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jo Osborn, Head of communications, South East Water
- Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
- James Muir, Transformation development manager, Northumbrian Water
- Teresa Perchard, Chair – customer scrutiny group, Affinity Water
- Nicola Eaton-Sawford, Managing director, Customer whisperers (Chair)
Why you should attend
- Discuss the replacement of SIM and the best ways to measure satisfaction
- Question thought leaders in a panel session about MOSL’s take on the retail market 10 months on
- Hear about the increasing role of scrutiny by CCGs
- Learn about best practice with omni-channel communication
- Hear an award-winning approach to behavioural economic practices
- Learn how your peers are including the customer in future investment planning
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/water
If you have any queries about the event, contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Grid names new system operator chief EirGrid chief executive moves to lead legal separation of the system operator function from National Grid
- Former Thames Water boss joins Thames 21 board Charity strengthens board for new five-year plan
- Chief engineer aims to bring ‘new technical focus’ to Ofgem Enhancing technical capabilities “essential” for supporting energy system transformation
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...