WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference & Exhibiton
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water quality to a new level, from source to tap.
Showcasing specialist scientific research, unique treatment techniques, management solutions and customer-side risk mitigation case studies, this is the UK water industry s only full-scale conference addressing these challenges and more for UK drinking water quality.
This CPD-certified event will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a summary from the Drinking Water Inspectorate the general annual report for water company performance
- Improve the technical elements of drinking water treatment
- Develop a nation-wide strategy for pesticide use and farmer engagement
- Make your incident management better & mitigate customer-side risk
The day will be chaired by Dr Richard Allan, Business sector lead: environment, James Hutton Institute
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water Group
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator, DW Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Colin Clements, Senior drinking water inspector, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (NI)
- Darragh Page, Senior Inspector - drinking water team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Dr Robin Price, Head of water quality, Anglian Water
- Dr Clair Dunn, Water quality risk & optimisation manager, Anglian Water
- Toni Holtby, Water quality policy & strategy manager, Anglian Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Ashlea Lane, Director of water supply, Wessex Water
- Chris Rockey, Head of water quality, South West Water
- Clare Beasant, Manager of water regulations & sampling, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Catchment manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
Follow us on Twitter @WWTlive for event updates and use #DrinkingWaterQuality to tweet about the event.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Bristol Water’s chief financial officer resigns Mick Axtell has a 12-month notice period but is looking for his "next opportunity"
- Lord Henley appointed as new BEIS under secretary Peer replaces Lord Prior of Brampton who had held the role since December last year
- Lord Hutton appointed Energy UK chair Former Labour minister replaces Sir David Arculus in December
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...