WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Government urged to re-evaluate the case for nuclear power Parliamentary committee recommends ministers look again at the strategic case before giving the green light for new stations
- Atlantis signs Wyre estuary tidal energy deal Atlantis boss Tim Cornelius hopes new scheme will be the "pathfinder project the UK government is looking for"
- First Business Water granted water and sewage licence Harrow firm to offer "transparent and honest pricing" in first step to becoming UK's leading water retailer
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt,...
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies...