WWT Sustainable Water Conference & Exhibition
Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
With PR19 fast approaching, the opening of retail competition, and major change and uncertainty on the regulatory horizon, how can the industry ensure that the long-term future for water is sustainable?
WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 Conference & Exhibition is the UK's flagship event for those looking to invest in a long-term, resilient future. Senior-level stakeholders will come together to minimise environmental impacts, protect water supplies for future generations, mitigate the risks associated with flooding and drought, and ultimately share their long-term strategies.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Prepare for environmental regulatory changes and explore opportunities post-Brexit
- Respond to Ofwat's long-term sustainability plans
- Hear the benefits of partnership-led strategies and whole catchment approaches
- Be inspired by practical case studies tackling long-term resilience to flooding and drought
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Richard Flint, Chief executive, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- Colin Green, Director, Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- Jean Spencer, Regulation director, Anglian Water
- Tony Harrington, Director of environment, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- David Elliott, Director of strategy and new markets, Wessex Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water resources, Environment Agency
- Arlin Rickard, Chief executive, The Rivers Trust
- Dr Tony Ballance, Director of strategy and regulation, Severn Trent Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Yvette Garis, Head of environmental regulation, Thames Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/sustainable/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand...
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference & Exhibiton 02/11/2017 The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water...
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...