WWT Sustainable Water Conference & Exhibition
Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
With PR19 fast approaching, the opening of retail competition, and major change and uncertainty on the regulatory horizon, how can the industry ensure that the long-term future for water is sustainable?
WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 Conference & Exhibition is the UK's flagship event for those looking to invest in a long-term, resilient future. Senior-level stakeholders will come together to minimise environmental impacts, protect water supplies for future generations, mitigate the risks associated with flooding and drought, and ultimately share their long-term strategies.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Prepare for environmental regulatory changes and explore opportunities post-Brexit
- Respond to Ofwat's long-term sustainability plans
- Hear the benefits of partnership-led strategies and whole catchment approaches
- Be inspired by practical case studies tackling long-term resilience to flooding and drought
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Richard Flint, Chief executive, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- Colin Green, Director, Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- Jean Spencer, Regulation director, Anglian Water
- Tony Harrington, Director of environment, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- David Elliott, Director of strategy and new markets, Wessex Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water resources, Environment Agency
- Arlin Rickard, Chief executive, The Rivers Trust
- Dr Tony Ballance, Director of strategy and regulation, Severn Trent Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Yvette Garis, Head of environmental regulation, Thames Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/sustainable/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- National Grid names new system operator chief EirGrid chief executive moves to lead legal separation of the system operator function from National Grid
- Former Thames Water boss joins Thames 21 board Charity strengthens board for new five-year plan
- Chief engineer aims to bring ‘new technical focus’ to Ofgem Enhancing technical capabilities “essential” for supporting energy system transformation
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference & Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and...
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to...
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...