WWT Sustainable Water Conference & Exhibition
Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
With PR19 fast approaching, the opening of retail competition, and major change and uncertainty on the regulatory horizon, how can the industry ensure that the long-term future for water is sustainable?
WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 Conference & Exhibition is the UK's flagship event for those looking to invest in a long-term, resilient future. Senior-level stakeholders will come together to minimise environmental impacts, protect water supplies for future generations, mitigate the risks associated with flooding and drought, and ultimately share their long-term strategies.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Prepare for environmental regulatory changes and explore opportunities post-Brexit
- Respond to Ofwat's long-term sustainability plans
- Hear the benefits of partnership-led strategies and whole catchment approaches
- Be inspired by practical case studies tackling long-term resilience to flooding and drought
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Richard Flint, Chief executive, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- Colin Green, Director, Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- Jean Spencer, Regulation director, Anglian Water
- Tony Harrington, Director of environment, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- David Elliott, Director of strategy and new markets, Wessex Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water resources, Environment Agency
- Arlin Rickard, Chief executive, The Rivers Trust
- Dr Tony Ballance, Director of strategy and regulation, Severn Trent Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Yvette Garis, Head of environmental regulation, Thames Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/sustainable/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean growth strategy 'inadequate' says Cable Industry and politicians give mixed response to government clean growth strategy
- Bristol Water appoints director of strategy and regulation Iain McGuffog joins from Ofwat
- Former Eon CEO becomes Inifinis chairman Renewable energy firm appoints energy and water non-executive directors
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...