WWT Sustainable Water
Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
With PR19 fast approaching, the opening of retail competition, and major change and uncertainty on the regulatory horizon, how can the industry ensure that the long-term future for water is sustainable?
WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 Conference & Exhibition is the UK's flagship event for those looking to invest in a long-term, resilient future. Senior-level stakeholders will come together to minimise environmental impacts, protect water supplies for future generations, mitigate the risks associated with flooding and drought, and ultimately share their long-term strategies.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Prepare for environmental regulatory changes and explore opportunities post-Brexit
- Respond to Ofwat's long-term sustainability plans
- Hear the benefits of partnership-led strategies and whole catchment approaches
- Be inspired by practical case studies tackling long-term resilience to flooding and drought
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Richard Flint, Chief executive, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- Colin Green, Director, Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- Jean Spencer, Regulation director, Anglian Water
- Tony Harrington, Director of environment, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- David Elliott, Director of strategy and new markets, Wessex Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water resources, Environment Agency
- Arlin Rickard, Chief executive, The Rivers Trust
- Dr Tony Ballance, Director of strategy and regulation, Severn Trent Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Yvette Garis, Head of environmental regulation, Thames Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/sustainable/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before,...
- Utility Week HR Forum 26/09/2017 The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in...
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders....