WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018
The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and sludge with a choice of three conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks, Wastewater Treatment and Sludge.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
-Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Learn how to manage tighter limitations and regulatory developments
- Explore the best methods for the removal of pollutants and recovery of vital substances
- Driving innovative, sustainable treatment processes that keep costs low
Attend our Sludge Conference to:
- Assess the impacts of regulation and competition on sludge management
- Explore innovations in recycling and reuse
- Enhance efficiency of sludge treatment reduce environmental impact
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wholesale wastewater, Thames Water
- Helen Wakeham, Deputy director, water quality, Environment Agency
- Steve Wilson, Managing director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Ruth Barden, Director of environmental strategy, Wessex Water
- Kieran Brocklebank, Head of innovation, United Utilities
- Mike Madine, Head of wastewater networks and developer services, Northumbrian Water
- Pete Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Gordon Reid, Wastewater asset strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Ana Mijic, Senior lecturer in urban water management, Imperial College London
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government called on to be upfront on gas phase out 'We owe it to customers' to inform them about decarbonisation says PassivSystems CEO
- More money needed for heat innovation, says Davey Former energy secretary raises concerns about balance of spending between different sectors
- Interserve faces six-figure bill for flooding incident Company's work deemed “inadequate” by North Yorkshire County Council
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2018 17/01/2018 Now in its 6th year, the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and...
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy...
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case...
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major...