WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
As companies begin to prepare for PR19, it is crucial that lessons are taken from AMP6 to ensure that smart investment decisions are made. As collaboration is growing as an ever-present necessity, it is essential that asset management leaders are able to share best practice.
While totex has the potential to drive operational efficiencies and unlock innovation throughout the supply chain, it requires a shift in mindset and fresh ways of working. Collaboration, procurement, turning data into intelligence and proactive maintenance are key to underpinning the realisation of totex in AMP6 and beyond.
Looking beyond the 5-year regulatory cycle to truly long-term solutions will be crucial. Asset data is developing as an increasingly valuable tool, as real-time modelling is able to more accurately report and forecast opportunities and areas where greater resilience is required.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Planning for PR19
- Creating long-term resilience
- Innovation & collaboration with the supply chain
- Data & energy management for the future
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Keith Hutton, Director of strategy & regulation, Bristol Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering & construction, Southern Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Andrew Dunbar, Water strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Interim head of asset strategy, Northern Ireland Water
- Richard Ratcliff, Director of engineering, United Utilities
- Martin Vickers, Head of capital investment delivery, South Staffs Water
- Jason Tucker, Head of integrated supply chain, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Dan Green, Head of sustainability & innovation, Wessex Water
- Andrew Cowell, Chair, BIM4Water
- Clive Deadman, Director, Ombudsman, Metropolitan Housing and 1905 Investments; Chairman, Energy Innovation Centre Investment Forum; Council member, Institute of Asset Management (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset/
For more information, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- REA appoints new head of electric vehicles New head’s role will be to champion the use of ultra-low emission vehicles
- Ofwat loses senior director Ofwat begins the search for a new senior director of customers and casework
- Thames Water names new retail MD Kelly MacFarlane succeeds Ian Cain as managing director of customer service and retail
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case...
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving...
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting...
- Utility Week Stars Awards 23/06/2017 <b>Once again, utilities and their partners will gather to celebrate the vital contribution of front line and back office...