WWT Water Ireland conference
The only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, regulatory, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Irish water sector
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Expert speakers include:
- Maria Graham, Assistant secretary for water and planning, Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government
- Sheenagh Rooney, Director of water, Commission for Energy Regulation
- Ian Talbot, Chief executive, Chambers Ireland
- Brian Sheehan, Head of asset delivery, Irish Water
- Dr Tom Collins, Chair, Public Water Forum
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure (Northern Ireland)
- Noel Byrne, Manager, waste water enforcement team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Donal O'Connor, Asset strategy & sustainability contractor, major projects, Ervia
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into the regulatory vision for the Irish water sector
- Hear updates on the key infrastructure investment priorities in Ireland and opportunities for collaboration
- Discover innovative solutions to environmental protection, wastewater management & flood risk planning
- Learn how consumers are being represented in the development of public water policy
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Friends of the Earth aims for 75 per cent renewables by 2030 Green electricity could be the “foundation of a stable and reliable energy system”
- Unleashing innovative SMEs ‘vital’ for transforming grids Networks must do more to entice small and medium sized firms, study finds
- Water sector must embrace ‘systems-thinking’ Water is “no respecter of arbitrary boundaries”
- Utility Week Energy Summit 29/06/2017 The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors,...
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to...
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before,...
- Utility Week HR Forum 26/09/2017 The Utility Week HR Forum is the only dedicated event for HR, recruitment and people development professionals working in...