Utility Week is the leading business-to-business brand for the water, gas and electricity industries. The home of breaking news, incisive analysis and thought leadership from the very top of the market, it offers an unparalleled resource for the people running utilities businesses.
The Utility Week portfolio includes the following:
- The website: bringing you all the latest news from early in the morning throughout the day;
- The magazine: a recognised authority of more than 20 years’ standing, now with a new digital edition;
- Utility Week Intelligence: the platform for data, research and in-depth analysis;
- A suite of events: including the renowned Utility Industry Achievement Awards;
- The Energy Supply Handbook: the essential reference tool for anyone working in the UK Energy Supply industry;
- Utility-jobs.net: a comprehensive recruitment microsite for utilities job opportunities.
Utility Week portfolio
www.utilityweek.co.uk is dedicated to bringing you breaking news all day, every day. With a comprehensive, searchable archive, analysis and commentary, and blogs from across the industry, www.utilityweek.co.uk sits at the very heart of utilities.
The weekly magazine has become a byword for authoritative, cutting edge journalism from informed editorial experts. With dedicated sections for policy and regulation; finance and investment; operations and assets; customers; and markets and trading, the magazine summarises and analyses the events of the week.
All the beauty of print – direct to your tablet, mobile or desktop. Download the digital edition now.
Collating and curating utilities information from across the globe and providing in-depth reports on market shaping events as they happen, Utility Week Intelligence is the must-have information tool for utility professionals looking to do better business.
The ultimate recognition of effort and achievement, the Utility Week Achievement Awards has become the industry’s gold standard. Held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane in December, the star-studded awards are also the industry’s Christmas party.
Engaging the industry’s leaders, igniting debate and sharing best practice, Utility Week events are designed around cutting edge editorial values. From the two day Utility Week Congress to technical conferences and bespoke roundtables, Utility Week is the expert in bringing people together.
Published for over 50 years, the Energy Supply Handbook is an essential reference tool for anyone working in the UK Energy Supply industry. Providing accurate, up-to-date and vital information about its rapidly evolving structure.
A new and comprehensive recruitment microsite featuring hundreds of job opportunities for the water, gas and electricity industries.