Environment Agency chief executive Paul Leinster
- Labour conference: Councils across Britain urged to ‘white-label’ Robin Hood’s tariffs
- Big six ‘ban’ existing customers from best deals
- Water quality experts call for metaldehyde ban
- British Water survey reveals sector uncertainty following Brexit vote
- Treasury should ‘reconfirm its commitment’ to the Carbon Price Floor
Paul Leinster, chief executive of the Environment Agency, talks to Utility Week editor Steve Hobson in this downloadable podcast
- Water quality experts call for metaldehyde ban There should be at least a partial ban on the use of the pesticide metaldehyde on agricultural land because of its effect on...
- British Water survey reveals sector uncertainty following Brexit vote Concerns about infrastructure funding, investment in research, and environmental regulation are among the issues raised by...
- Big six ‘ban’ existing customers from best deals Big six suppliers Eon, EDF and SSE are “banning” existing customers from taking their best deals.