One week to close of Stars Awards 2017
Industry has seven more days to give teams and individuals the chance for recognition
- Liquidity will be ‘a real challenge’ for local energy markets
- View customers as active participants in water sector, says Ross
- New Arc Rated Foul Weather Protection: How Scottish and Southern Electricity Network Engineers Benefit From GORE-TEX® PYRAD® Technology
- ADSM and Peel Water become latest water retail licensees
- Water Reform and Water Savings: Now’s the Time to Strike
The Utility Week Stars Awards 2017 are due to close to entries next Friday, 17 March.
The awards scheme, now in its fourth year, is dedicated to the recognition of teams and individuals within utility companies, contractors, and suppliers, who have shown outstanding ability or commitment.
In past years have awarded prizes for acts of heroism and determination from employees who have gone above and beyond to deliver outstanding service to customers.
Award categories give the opportunity for managers to celebrate talent and dedication in categories ranging from data science through to collaboration with education and from innovation through to long service.
For 2017, Utility Week will also welcome an elite group of “guiding stars” to the awards ceremony, which will take place in Manchester in June. This group will comprise industry executives identified by Utility Week and Energy & Utility Skills Group as having shown outstanding personal investment to the development of talent and culture change within their organisation or across the industry.
Further information on the awards is available here.