Total names new general manager
Total Gas & Power has appointed commercial director Sion Roberts as its new general manager.
- Water Reform and Water Savings: Now’s the Time to Strike
- View customers as active participants in water sector, says Ross
- Liquidity will be ‘a real challenge’ for local energy markets
- ADSM and Peel Water become latest water retail licensees
- New Arc Rated Foul Weather Protection: How Scottish and Southern Electricity Network Engineers Benefit From GORE-TEX® PYRAD® Technology
Roberts has succeeded previous general manager David Cranfield as Cranfield moves into the role of vice president of the energy supplier’s European business division. The new appointment announced today has been effective as of 1st January.
Roberts has more than 20 years’ experience in the industry and has held his previous role of commercial director since 2012, making him the “ideal person for the position”.
Commenting on the appointment, Cranfield praised Roberts’ suitability for the position and welcomed him into the role, saying:
“Sion knows our business extremely well and understands what is required to keep driving Total Gas & Power forward in order that we continue to meet the needs of our customers whilst maintaining our position as the UK’s largest gas supplier to the I&C market and growing our electricity portfolio.”
Robert’s has held a variety of commercial roles within the company. Prior to his work at Total, Roberts held in similar positions at BP.
Total supplies gas and electricity to around 150,000 businesses across the UK.