The introduction of lockdown measures to limit the spread of coronavirus in the UK has tested the agility and resilience of companies across all sectors. The companies which have responded best, have been those with high levels of digital preparedness for flexible and remote working.
In this webinar, Centrica’s James Boswell, global head of end user computing, will explain how the steps it took pre-coronavirus to radically modernise its digital foundations allowed the business to adapt rapidly to lockdown conditions and take advantage of the sudden, large scale shift in attitudes towards new technology which the pandemic catalysed.
Join this webinar, hosted by Utility Week, in association with Citirix and Fujitsu, to learn more about Centrica’s journey and to hear discussion on:
- What it means to achieve digital agility
- How to harness digital technologies for business continuity by design
- Why digital resilience depends on close integration with key technology partners
- Coronavirus as a catalyst for cultural change, technology adoption and ROI
- The importance of digital agility to future business continuity and the ability of companies to thrive post-coronavirus
Registrants will have the opportunity to pose live questions to speakers.