Creating more reliable records of asset information and then making them easier to access and use is going to be crucial to meeting net zero goals in the energy and water sectors, not to mention ensuring that infrastructure is able to adapt to rapidly changing trends in supply and demand.
But what’s the state of play on asset information today and where do networks aspire to be in the near term future?
Utility Week’s report Achieving future asset management goals: filling data and knowledge gaps – created in association with Ordnance Survey, explores these questions. Download the report now to learn:
- Why climate crisis and changing demand patterns are driving a need for improvements to asset information.
- How confident utilities are today in the quality and completeness of the asset data they hold.
- Where network operators have data gaps, and how they are seeking to fill these.
- Which collaborative initiatives have the greatest potential to accelerate transformative changes to asset intelligence across the utilities sector – and beyond.
- What key industry leaders and influencers think about big digital transformation challenges like data interoperability and sharing.
Complete the form below to download your copy.
Download the full report