24 CEOs, 6 industries; the sector is strapping itself in for a white-knuckle ride.
The pressure and upheaval across the utilities sector is laid bare in this the second CEO Insight report. The wide-ranging survey of 24 CEOs sought to take the temperature on the political and economic climate in which the sector operates, and gauge views on the major challenges industry leaders face now and in the future.
Key findings include:
- Concerns are mounting on the impact of Brexit
- 64% of CEOs say their regulatory regime is not fit for purpose
- 63% of CEOs believe customer perceptions of utilities are worsening
- Energy retailers agree that the smart meter rollout is putting unsustainable pressure on their businesses
- Regulators – damned if they do, damned if they don’t?
Exploring the ideal business model for transformation, regulatory regimes and customer perceptions, this highly-valuable content piece sheds a light on the fundamental issues facing utilities today and the strategies at work.
Read the full report
Simply fill in your details to receive our CEO Insight report, free of charge