Delivering high levels of sustained customer satisfaction, at scale, is the holy grail for energy and water companies functioning in demanding regulatory environments and cut-throat competitive markets.
In this webinar, hosted in association with Celonis, attendees will get direct insight into the ways in which mobility-as-a-service superbrand Uber has tackled this same challenge on a global stage. You’ll also get to understand how Uber’s data-driven transformation of customer operations compares with those in major energy and water utilities and what lessons they believe can be taken across industry boundaries.
Key insights and talking points will include:
- A case study on Uber’s drivers to transform customer satisfaction
- How Uber has overcome data siloes to harmonize process improvement in customer operations
- How Uber has structured internal data analytics services and equipped customer service teams with access to new process mining tools which enable continuous improvement
- Inspiration and lessons from Uber’s experience for utilities – and how differences in market context might demand different approaches
- The scope for data-driven customer experiences to build loyalty and brand rapport
Speakers will include:
- Sumit Khanna, head of global process excellence, Uber
- Stefan Guy, head of commercial strategy, Eon Next
- Jennifer Felton, head of communications & digital services, United Utilities
- Ed Dodman, director of regulatory affairs, Ombudsman Services
- Nick Mitchell, VP & country manager UK&I, Celonis
- Chaired by Jane Gray, content director, Faversham House