A webinar exploring how the pandemic has forced most companies across sectors to adopt different ways of working in order to maintain their services and operations.
The pandemic has forced most companies across sectors to adopt different ways of working in order to maintain their services and operations. This pivot has not been without its challenges. But it is also now well documented that it has led to manifold benefits as organisations have discovered how more flexible working arrangements can mould themselves around the diverse needs and circumstances of their workforce, and create greater agility in serving customers at the same time.
This Utility Week webinar, hosted in association with Verint, will explore the ways in which some organisations are now looking to push these benefits to the new heights, creating further alignment between inclusive working arrangements, customer engagement and efficiency.
Speakers will include:
- Liz Bury, contributing editor, Utility Week (chair)
- Chris Norbury, chief people officer, Eon
- Mark Adams, member services director, Pure Planet
- Chris Rainsforth, head of operational management best practice, Verint
- Angela Booth, head of partnerships and planning, Thames Water and chair of the Thames Water Women’s Network
Click here to register or listen on demand.