Senior asset professionals will share their thoughts on how the industry can tackle key challenges and mitigate the disruption caused by Covid-19, at the Network Asset Performance Conference in September.
The event will take place digitally from 23 to 24 September. It will lay out Ofgem’s expectations for network asset performance and look at evolving current assets to deliver decarbonisation goals, as well as ensuring enhanced data capture and transfer.
Experts speakers across the two days include:
- Chris Train OBE, former chief executive, Cadent
- Mark Lissimore, head of engineering and asset management, National Grid Gas Transmission
- Peter Bingham, chief engineer, Ofgem
- Annabel West, head of engineering policy & governance lead for Covid-19, SGN
- Jonathan Booth, head of asset management, Electricity North West
- Courtney Busa, head of asset strategy, Cadent
- Matt Webb, head of asset information, UK Power Networks
- Ian Coates, asset strategy lead, Northern Gas Networks
- Stewart Reid, head of DSO and innovation, SSEN
Peter Bingham, Ofgem’s chief engineer, will kick start the conference giving an overview on RIIO-2, decarbonisation, and expectations for network asset performance.
The focus will then turn to delivering an asset base for the future with Chris Train, former CEO of Cadent and now the UK’s green gas champion; Mark Lissimore, head of engineering and asset management, National Grid Gas Transmission and SSEN’s head of DSO and innovation Stewart Reid.
The 24 September agenda will start with a focus on data and digital asset management with Dr Richard Dobson, practice manager – data systems at the Energy Data Taskforce; Jonathan Booth, head of asset management at Electricity North West and Matt Webb, head of asset information, UK Power Networks speaking in the session.
The after-lunch session will cover conscious decision making, lessons learned from Covid-19, optimising performance for RIIO-2 and incorporating stakeholder interests in your asset management strategy.
To view more details and to register, visit the event page.
Alternatively, please contact Daniel Holt on 07498 277755 or email email@example.com