Billing is notorious in the utilities industry as a source of inefficiency, error, customer discontent and bad debt. Could a technology shake up transform this situation?
This new Utility Week Explains report, created in association with Exela, covers the potential of a new Request to Pay technology – enabled by and based on the principles of Open Banking – which promises reduce friction in billing processes, cut the significant operational costs associated with them and improve customer experience into the bargain.
Download the report Utility Week Explains: Request to Pay now to learn:
- Exactly what the Request to Pay technology entails and what functionality it offers
- How RtP can transform interactions between the biller and the customer for the better
- How RtP can offer customers flexible billing and payment arrangements while offering companies peace of mind
- Why RtP can support better cashflow management for utilities
- How RtP could fit into your future billing landscape
Download now by filling in the form below.
Download the full report