Utilities suppliers are in uncharted territory with new disruptive competitors, ever-increasing customer expectations, an ageing population, disruptive technology, and the drive towards sustainability, all putting pressure on the sector.
Those that have seized the opportunities successfully are businesses that recognise that in a price-capped world, advancing the customer conversation is a matter of necessity rather than choice.
Join us to discuss how utilities can use artificial intelligence (AI) to drive personalisation and hear from utilities and customer thought leaders on:
- Key trends shaping customer experience in the utilities sector
- How utility firms are delivering personalised service across different channels – and what could be holding this back
- How AI can benefit personalisation
- Customer journey visualisation
We have a great line up of speakers to discuss this topic and spark debate, which will be followed up an audience Q&A
Confirmed speakers are:
- Nicola Eaton Sawford – Managing Director – Customer Whisperers
- Tim North, Head of contact centre Go-To-Market, Conn3ct
- Richard McCrossan, digital lead, Genesys