And water, in many areas of the country over the next 30 years, is likely to be in short supply. The scale of the transition required, and the water required to assist that change, means that water, and how it is sourced and treated, is a concern for today, at the outset of the transition, rather than just a problem for further down the line.
- Octopus’ Kraken platform expands into water
- Network competition – the answer to yesterday’s question?
- Ofwat confirms funding for four strategic water projects
- Open banking rolled out to 50% of UU customers
- Water Industry Awards Rising Stars: ‘We need to stop seeing nature as the unconscious victim and start seeing it as the solution’