Bristol Water names new CEO
Bristol Water has appointed Mel Karam as its new chief executive.
- Water Reform and Water Savings: Now’s the Time to Strike
- View customers as active participants in water sector, says Ross
- Liquidity will be ‘a real challenge’ for local energy markets
- ADSM and Peel Water become latest water retail licensees
- New Arc Rated Foul Weather Protection: How Scottish and Southern Electricity Network Engineers Benefit From GORE-TEX® PYRAD® Technology
Karam brings over 25 years’ experience and a proven track record in asset management and capital delivery in the power and utility industry to the role.
Currently partner and global head of asset management at KPMG International, Karam will join Bristol Water on 1 April 2017.
Bristol Water chairman Keith Ludeman said: "We are delighted to welcome Mel Karam to Bristol Water; his experience is ideally placed to lead the organisation through the forthcoming Water 2020 changes and the new retail market.
“Mel’s leadership and expertise will ensure we can continue to build on our existing achievements - allowing our customers to have trust and confidence in how we work and the water we supply.”