To make good on these plans, water companies urgently need to re-imagine the ways in which they work with delivery partners. This includes leveraging digital transformation to re-vamp collaborative working and improve information management as well as introducing new risk sharing models and responsibility allocation at key project milestones.
In this Utility Week webinar, hosted in association with Autodesk, leaders at Pennon, Northumbrian Water and United Utilities will share their views on these challenges and more.
Register to listen live or on-demand and learn:
- How risk sharing and responsibilities between water companies and contractors might change
- What scope is there for increased co-creation and standardisation in design?
- How collaboration frameworks and digital collaboration environments might change
- How will data sharing and ownership models change?
With some AMP8 projects already receiving approval, now is a critical time for establishing the working culture for a new era of water infrastructure delivery.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Price, group chief engineering director, Pennon
- Martin Jackson, head of strategy, architecture and product management, Northumbrian Water
- Fern Curtis, capital delivery director, United Utilities
- Claire Underhill, head of UK public sector – central government and water utilities, Autodesk
Register now to listen live or on-demand.