Debt and collections leaders in UK energy and water companies know the worst is yet to come in terms of the fallout from Covid-19 for consumer debt levels.
When government support scheme such as furlough come to an end this Autumn, they expect a spike in affordability problems which will inevitably impact their bad debt levels and put strain on collections and repayments teams.
In this new report, created by Utility Week in associations with Inawisdom, debt and collections leaders from across the utilities sector reveal the unique affordability dynamics they expect the pandemic will cause, and the extent to which they feel prepared for them.
Download the report now to discover:
- What debt impacts are being felt today.
- What factors leaders feel are staving off the full impact of Covid-19 on customer arrears.
- Industry concerns over the suitability of existing debt pathways and products for new debtor profiles post-covid.
- What solutions leaders hope will prove most effective in bridging current capability or knowledge gaps.
- How leaders feel data could be leveraged better for debt prediction and servicing
Download the full report