Register now for Utility Week’s webinar to hear from Brian Addison, head of asset management at SSEN, and Carol Cairns, head of PMO at Northumbrian Water, about how they are reshaping asset maintenance regimes in response to changing industry pressures, from environmental concerns to cost and efficiency demands and more.
Our session, hosted in association with RS, will offer listeners insights on:
- How SSEN is maintaining infrastructure using predictive maintenance technology
- The drivers behind Northumbrian Water’s capital project management technologies
- Why a back-to-basics approach to water maintenance can be beneficial
- How oil analysis and condition monitoring can cut costs and improve productivity
- Why safety and a great maintenance culture go hand-in-hand
Our full panel includes:
- Brian Addison, head of asset management, SSEN
- Carol Cairns, head of the PMO at Northumbrian Water
- Rob Webster, head of onsite condition monitoring and asset management, RS
- Katie McShane, national account manager – utilities, RS
- Ben Hargreaves, head of content, Utility Week (chair)
Learn more about our industry speakers:
Brian Addison is responsible for the complete lifecycle asset management of the £5.5 billion high voltage AC & DC electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, comprising over 5000 km of overhead line and cable circuits and 150 substations, spread across 25% of the UK landmass in some of its most challenging terrain.
Carol Cairns leads the efficient and effective delivery of Northumbrian Water’s investment programmes, setting best practice programme and project management standards, assuring delivery, and providing insights that drive innovation and continuous improvement.