Preparing for PR24 and beyond: Customer engagement
Event Date: 13/02/2023 11:00 am
From affordability to water pollution, the sector is under increased scrutiny and customer expectations are evolving. This webinar will explore how water companies can ensure they are equipped to address these challenges and meet the diverse needs of customers both now and in the years ahead.
Register to watch this webinar by completing the form to the side of the page.
From affordability to water pollution, the sector is under increased scrutiny and customer expectations are evolving. But how can water companies ensure they are equipped to address these challenges and meet the diverse needs of customers both now and in the years ahead?
Ofwat has revealed that while companies conducted more customer research in PR19 than ever before, there were some issues around the collection and use of evidence. For PR24, there is a renewed focus on gaining meaningful customer insights that can be used to support companies’ business plan submissions and lead to better outcomes for customers.
Join this webinar, hosted by Utility Week in association with Innovyze, to hear senior industry figure discuss the implications of the PR24 methodology for water companies’ customer engagement plans. Panelists will include:
- Sukhvinder Kaur-Stubbs, chair, Thames Water Customer Challenge Group
- Steven Hobbs, senior policy manager, CCW
- Ruth Clarke, water innovation manager, Innovyze
Key themes and questions under consideration will include:
- How are companies already considering a more targeted and effective approach to capturing customers’ views for the price review?
- How can companies better engage with customers to encourage them to become active participants in the use and development of water services?
- How can technology and data support improved short- and long-term decision making to deliver better outcomes for customers?