Face-to-face sales in energy retail may have fallen out of favour in the past decade, but is it time to revisit their value? Utility Week’s new report – created in association with Digital Wave Solutions – explains the arguments in favour of reanimating face-to-face engagement in a digital and decarbonising world.
Download the report to find out:
- Why face-to-face engagement remains relevant in a digitally driven marketplace.
- How face-to-face engagement can help drive down churn, increase loyalty and promote upsell.
- Why face-face engagement could help suppliers differentiate their value and services in the race for net zero.
- How face-to-face engagement can help suppliers accelerate through the smart meter rollout with minimised operational costs.
- How technology advances have mitigated the legacy risks associated with face-to-face sales approaches
- Why utilities can now rely on advanced monitoring, compliance and reporting solutions to execute face-to-face engagement with confidence and success.
Download the report, free, here
Download the full report