How do you make energy flexibility a reality? What policy and regulatory decisions do you need, what market risks do you face and how can you engage energy buyers – domestic and commercial?
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What are the biggest blockers to energy flexibility and how can they be removed?
- What risks do you face as a first mover in this market, and how can they be mitigated?
- Regulator vs market led: who is responsible for driving flexibility?
- Is local pricing in line with a just transition?
- The missing piece: how to bring energy customers to the table
- Cian McLeavey-Reville, head of markets development, Electricity Systems Operator
- Sebastian Blake, flex markets lead, Octopus Energy
- Sotiris Georgiopoulos, director of DSO, UK Power Networks
- Jo-Jo Hubbard, CEO & co-founder, Electron
This is the first part in a special Utility Week series on energy flexibility.