Advice for helping utility customers improve the digital experience for vulnerable customers is available in a Utility Week webinar – now available to download.
In the webinar, Mark Simpson, director of sales & marketing and Andy Pimlett, head of front-end, at digital customer experience agency Mando, shared learnings from their new report Making Digital Simple For Everyone: Improving experiences for vulnerable customers. These included:
- The importance of accurate data for priority services customers
- Sharing data on customers eligible for priority services
- How personalisation can highlight support services
- How new channels can benefit priority customers
- How we can design simpler experiences that are accessible to everyone.
In the second part of the programme, Jo Crinson head of customer contact at Electricity North West presented on the network operator’s experience of a pilot with United Utilities to share their data on the Priority Services register.
Sharing information in this way is expected to be rolled out nationwide in the spring of 2020, so insight from the trials is most timely.
The webinar is available to download here.