Smart technology is the way forward for the sector, but accurate data and monitoring, targeted asset maintenance, and a collaborative approach to spill prevention can change perceptions and achieve tangible advancements in the short term. This whitepaper shares cost-effective solutions and outreach programmes that deliver visible results for right now – and longer-range innovations and investments for a CSO-free future.
- Gas networks to quit ENA
- Why the energy industry can be the levelling up lever
- ENA split reveals sector fault lines
- Utilities communications networks: Why go private?
- Weekend press: Hydrogen will ‘not play a major role’ in home heating
- Demand Flexibility Service to go live for first time this winter