Smart technology is the way forward for the sector, but accurate data and monitoring, targeted asset maintenance, and a collaborative approach to spill prevention can change perceptions and achieve tangible advancements in the short term. This whitepaper shares cost-effective solutions and outreach programmes that deliver visible results for right now – and longer-range innovations and investments for a CSO-free future.
- Gas networks to quit ENA
- Developing the gold standard for financeability
- Hunt unveils generation levy exemption and grid planning overhaul
- Weekend press: Hydrogen will ‘not play a major role’ in home heating
- ‘Thorough review’ of regulators’ duties planned
- Government and Ofgem raise concerns over grid reforms